NEMA Standards Confirmation by 3rd Party LAB
The NEMA TS-2 standard confirms that AMG Transmission Products are designed and manufactured to be used in the toughest harsh industrial environments imaginable.
• Intense Shock and Vibration Resistance – Roadside, Rail, Heavy Factory Applications
• Extreme Temperature Operation. AMG products can operate in temperature ranges from -40ºC to +74ºC, guaranteed.
• Moisture Resistant, 0 to 95% Humidity Operation (Non-Condensing)
• Voltage transient protection on all power and signal input/ output lines provides protection from power surges and other voltage transient events
• Resistant to Electro-Magnetic (EMI) and Radio Frequency (RFI) Interference.
• Passive Cooling, no fans needed.
• We are so confident in the build quality and performance of our product, that we back it with a Lifetime Warranty.
If the extremely long-term operation of your network is important to your operation, AMG network products are your only answer.
Make the switch today!
AMG Systems Inc. 62 Spring Hill Road, Trumbull CT 06611 in the US, 1-855-AMGPOE1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Call or email us today and we’ll point you to the AMG Representative in your area to get you price, availability, and delivery.
Need Help choosing the right Ethernet Products for your Network?
Send us the manufacturer, model number, and list price and we’ll show you just how cost-effective AMG can be!
AMG offers ISO9001 quality and great value.
Contact the AMG Design Center Now for Free Assistance.
Our dedicated network engineers will work side by side with your design team to build a picture of the consultants' specifications and the end-user requirements.
Get in touch with the team today, call us on 1-855-AMGPOE1 or you can email email@example.com